- Tel: +86 575-84557679
- Mob: +86 137 35346 307
- Fax: +86 575-84058752
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Add: Meidong Village, Qianqing Town, Keqiao District, Zhejiang Province, China
Seven benefits for children in trampoline parks: 1, tra […]
Seven benefits for children in trampoline parks:
1, trampoline can increase height. Trampoline can strengthen the functions of children's various organs and systems, making children strong.
2. Trampoline can exercise children's limbs and increase muscle strength. Trampoline can effectively strengthen children's abdominal muscles, waist muscles, back muscles, limbs support strength, and strengthen lower limb muscle strength exercise. Performing a series of conditioned reflex training on a trampoline can enable children to establish a connection to the central brain through these tactile stimuli and muscle training, making children's movements sensitive and muscular.
3. Trampoline can promote children's cardiopulmonary function, promote blood circulation, enhance metabolism, develop myocardium, enhance contractility and enhance respiratory function, which has a better effect on the prevention of common respiratory diseases.
4. Trampoline can increase children's gastrointestinal motility, gastrointestinal digestion, appetite, and nutrient absorption, and make children develop better. Anorexia and antifeeding children need more exercise.
5. Trampoline can promote the development of the nervous system. The various exercise modes of the trampoline can help children form and develop from disordered movements to differentiated, purposeful and coordinated movements, which are a good regulator of the nervous system.
6, trampoline can prevent disease.
7. Trampolines can improve children's attention to learning. Encouraging your children to participate in more sports can help them focus on their studies. After participating in sports activities, children's attention will be more concentrated and their academic performance will improve.
Three benefits of adult trampolines in trampoline parks:
1. Prevent or reduce the symptoms of obesity. Trampoline is a sport that consumes more calories than jogging and other general sports. The data shows that a 10-minute jump is equivalent to a half-hour jog. Therefore, long-term adherence to trampoline exercise can help promote metabolism, improve fat oxidation, prevent and reduce obesity symptoms.
2. Prevent disease. The large trampoline can promote the circulation of blood, lymph fluid and various body fluids in the body, thereby achieving the effect of preventing and reducing diseases.
3. Oxygen supplementation. Trampoline is also a good aerobic exercise. Trampoline can promote blood circulation and improve blood oxygen carrying capacity. In addition, it improves human immunity and reduces the incidence of cancer.