- Tel: +86 575-84557679
- Mob: +86 137 35346 307
- Fax: +86 575-84058752
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add: Meidong Village, Qianqing Town, Keqiao District, Zhejiang Province, China
1. Trampoline exercise can increase the height. Trampol […]
1. Trampoline exercise can increase the height. Trampoline exercise can enhance the function of the various organs of the child's body and make the child physically strong.
2, trampoline exercise can exercise the children's limbs and increase muscle strength. Trampoline exercise can effectively strengthen the abdominal muscles, the lower back muscles, the back muscles, the support of the limbs, and strengthen the muscle strength of the lower limbs. A series of conditioning exercises on the trampoline allow the children to pass these tactile stimulation and muscle training in the brain. When the central authorities establish contact, the movements of the young children can be made sensitive and the muscles become developed.
3, trampoline exercise can promote children's cardiopulmonary function, make blood circulation faster, strengthen metabolism, developed myocardium, strengthen contraction, enhance the function of respiratory organs, and have a good effect on preventing common diseases of the respiratory tract.
4, trampoline exercise can increase the child's gastrointestinal motility, gastrointestinal digestion, increased appetite, complete absorption of nutrients, so that children develop better. Children who are anorexia and refuse to eat need exercise more.
5, trampoline exercise can promote the development of the nervous system. The pattern movements of various trampolines can enable children to gradually form and develop into differentiated, purposeful and coordinated movements from disorderly movements, which is a good regulation of the nervous system.
6, trampoline exercise can prevent disease.
7, trampoline exercise can improve children's attention to learning. Allowing children to participate in sports can help them focus on their studies. Whenever you participate in sports activities, your children will be more focused when they study, and their academic performance will improve.
Three major benefits of trampoline exercise for adults
1. Prevent or reduce the symptoms of obesity. Compared to regular sports such as jogging, trampolines are a more energy-consuming way to burn calories. The data shows that a ten-minute jump is equivalent to calories burned for half an hour. Therefore, long-term adherence to trampoline exercise can help promote metabolism and improve fat oxidation, and prevent the symptoms of obesity.
2. Prevent disease. Large trampoline jumping can promote the circulation of blood, lymph and various body fluids to prevent and alleviate diseases.
3, oxygen supplement effect. Trampoline exercise is also a good aerobic exercise. Trampoline exercise can promote blood circulation and enhance blood oxygen carrying capacity. In turn, the body's immunity is improved and the incidence of cancer is reduced.